The Sea

  



 

As I stare,

into the vast expanse of deep blue sea,

at the morn daylight,

I see all creatures gliding by,

with no fear of the fierce yet tranquil sea.

 

I felt as though,

the sea became,

majestically powerless,

but at the same time,

it accepted its seclusion with resignation.

 

My feet run transient at the sea,

splashing and sploshing,

pushing it,

Ah! that peace of mind,

knew no bounds.

 

As the moon ventures in the sky,

the sea becomes stronger,

the tides reach higher,

and higher,

as she returns with fury.

 

No wonder why,

we say, never underestimate,

anything, for it has,

its own beauty, its own power.


~Shri✨



February... here you are!!! Valentines is coming up  πŸ’–πŸŒΊ

Anyways here is a poem on the sea.. thank you so much for your love and support!! 


Photo credits: Unsplash

I thank this site for the pic!!!πŸ˜„

Stay safe..


Love,

Shri✨


Comments