My Dad!




He stares at me in awe,

as I wore dress matching colors as his,

he reminisces ,how,

I was as a kid,

he is my Dad!

 

Unlike any Dad,

his unspeakable power comes,

at day as well as night.

His love ever so unconditional,

lies even beyond the deepest trenches of sea.

 

When in need of a hug,

his arms wide open,

ready to grasp me secure,

from any distress whatsoever.

 

Your hand forevermore by my side,

for every little thing,

for dropping me high up in the air and grab me,

for those priceless advices, when down,

for everything, I need you,

 

Mothers  like  shadows,

keep trailing with us,

but Dads,  like trees,

always will be right there for you..

 

No one maybe able to make me the queen,

but only you make me one.

For they say,

behind every independent daughter,

is a fearless and amazing dad..

 

~Shri

For those hard-working, one of a kind fathers, here is to you! Cheers๐Ÿฅ‚

When troubles come, never do they shed a tear, as life goes on, they will always be there to make them blue, and the way how Dads color it gold with their smile๐Ÿ˜Š sometimes it make us go in awe..... The way how they know almost everything,  Our Mr. Fix-it who fix every damage, the amazing pieces of advices they deliver to us when in real need, their harsh words filled with hidden yet inexpressible love,  their irritating yet funny nature, those indeed are the gems that make them the best in their true sense.... What an embodiment!

Life without a father, that is something, beyond our imagination because the colors of rainbow will be complete only when both parents are there by our side, as our greatest pillars of support..... ๐ŸŒˆ✨๐Ÿ’Œ

๐Ÿ’ซHappy Father's Day!

P.S  This time, I took the initiative of sketching! 



Until then,

Yours,

Shri๐ŸŒˆ




 

 

Comments